Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, August 15, 2018   7:59:35 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 15

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why Should We Study the Tribulation?
Posted By: Anton
5/1/2018 8:32:09 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen Steve!So many are willfully ignorant.In Timothy it says to study,so that you are not ashamed of your work,rightly dividing the Word of God. We only know in part now presently.Nobody on earth knows it all.
God Bless,
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15064

Posted By: BobT -
Date: 5/1/2018 8:59:27 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Steve, and spot on. What I find today in most churches is topical teaching, not going through the entire Word of God, but bouncing around.

Even more sad than that is some pastors will take the work of another and teach it, verbatim! Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I've never seen God do exactly the same work from one church to another. Hearing one pastor teaching what another pastor taught in this manner is like going to a restaurant and having them heat up leftovers from the restaurant across the street. It really pains me to see this, especially when the whole counsel of God is being ignored in such a brusque manner.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15065

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/1/2018 11:02:42 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Total agreement. Especially Romans 9 - 11.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15068

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/2/2018 9:14:44 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I've wondered who the book of Revelation is for...we won't be here for most of it, so is it for the tribulation saints so they'll know what's next? Is it for the Jews who will turn to Christ? A witness against unbelievers? Any thoughts?
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15069

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/3/2018 8:16:49 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Gracemer,in my humble opinion it is "Yes" to all your very valid questions.

Anton.