Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, August 15, 2018   7:59:37 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 15

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Tribulation is Coming
Posted By: Anton
5/4/2018 8:36:18 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Alf!Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15070

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/4/2018 10:33:50 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The lord placed Trump right in the path of globalism and all it entails. He is a cofferdam. He will last only as long as the Lord requires. When he is done then we know The Lord is moving forward. My gut tells me what replaces Trump will make Obama look like a Reagan. Thats when things could get real rough. I think of the Syrian Christians from time to time and realize how bad it can get and also how brave they have shown themselves to be when faced with death for there beliefs and hope I can do as well if Im ever in that situation.

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15071

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 5/4/2018 11:09:04 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: The storm clouds have been building for some time, yet I am amazed at how many in the church simply ignore the coming tempest. My prayer is that my heart will be prepared, and that when the day comes I will glorify God whether in life, in tribulation, in persecution or even death. I fear that the American church has been lulled into a deep sleep while the enemy of our souls plunders us. We will soon awake to realize how much our slumber has cost us. In that day we will truly learn what the words "My grace is sufficient for you..." truly mean.
Blessings!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15072

Posted By: JohnBurner -
Date: 5/4/2018 11:19:33 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf, Excellent article. You nailed it. Most do not have a clue as to what is coming. God Bless. John
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15073

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/4/2018 11:34:23 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: I hope the end of Trump is the rapture of the church. I hope his presidency will show the contrast between lawful government and total lawlessness once we're out of here, but I don't necessarily count on it, even though we appear to be at the very threshold of the battle of Ezekiel 38-39.

John 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Trey Gowdy: ... “But I’ll make you this promise. There will come a day where you will cry out for the enforcement of the law,” Mr. Gowdy said. “There will come a day when you long for the law to be the foundation of this republic."...