Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   5:52:45 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Uncanny Valley
Posted By: Anton
5/28/2018 8:43:11 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Awesome article and Amen,Pete!This is real meat!
God Bless,
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15122

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 5/28/2018 11:32:50 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Pete,
The future surely does look foreboding with regard to AI and spiritual forces. I am so ready for the call "Come Up Here!"
Regards,
Don
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15123

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 5/28/2018 11:57:00 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: You forgot Jack T. Chick in your list.

Maybe the Lord is waiting for Hal Lindsey. He's in his eighties now.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15124

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 5/29/2018 8:04:21 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

"Maybe the Lord is waiting for Hal Lindsey. He's in his eighties now."

Funny, my husband and I were talking about that the other day.  How so many Bible prophecy teachers have gone to glory, and mentioning that Hal is one who is still with us.

It seems like Hal was the first to really get Bible Prophecy out there, mainstream. He was the first one that I read.  So many have been saved because of reading "The Late Great Planet Earth".  Who knows?  But we have been blessed by all of these teachers.

I just pray every day, that today will be the the day that we hear the Lord call us up to meet Him in the air!!!!

David Wilkerson wrote some on prohecy, also.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15125

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/29/2018 10:56:25 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

This is real good Pete, Your right on the money.

Ive noticed myself that some of or best teachers are being taken, some way to early (Jack)  and when we need them the most.  Hal Is still going strong. I too read Hal's "The Late Great Planet Earth" at the age of 14. It was 1973.  And a fire was lit in my soul.  I have of late wondered what will the study of end time Prophecy be like without Hal. Hal set fires in so many of us who study Prophecy. 

You see Hal is the Watcher General. His eye is on the when and the how. And he started ringing the bell in the 70ties.  He helped save souls but not like say, Billy Grahm, No, Hal thorugh his writing recruited watchers. So his death will have a meaning to those of us who watch.

Or he will live to see the rapture. I hope he does.  

Greg