Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   5:53:03 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Feast of Rapture
Posted By: Anton
6/4/2018 8:55:46 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen!When all these things BEGIN to happen,LOOK UP because your Redemption draws nigh!Behold it is at the very doors.

Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15134

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/4/2018 11:03:18 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I feel your right Pete, I think the world will rejoice when we are gone because we restrain them.  I dont know what they will say happened to us but they will be glad we are gone. The Media, Lordy, The Liberal media will possibly still be completely intact and will turn the Rapture into a good thing for Humanity. Can you imagine how they would react if Trump was also Raptured. There would be dancing in the streets. I truly believe your right, This would be a holiday. For a awhile anyway. 

Very good article.

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15135

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 6/4/2018 12:07:15 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: I loved your article. You've covered a lot of possibilities. The Vatican doesn't have the L.U.C.I.F.E.R. telescope on Mt. Graham watching for asteroids. The star gate, CERN, wasn't developed to aid man. One thing you skipped was the children. If all children are taken in the rapture, the world will more likely be enraged than celebrating. They won't want to lump their kids in with those pesky Christians as problem people. Here is where the belief that Lucifer is the true god of this world and the God of Israel is the usurper could come in. It may be why they will dare to gather together against Him at the last battle, why they kill the trib saints with such ferocity.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15136

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 6/4/2018 1:02:44 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: After the rapture, the world, the people of the world, will hate God even more. They will curse at God, and shake their fists at the sky for the things that are happening. I would not want to be around for that. Good report Pete. Have a good week.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15137

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/4/2018 9:22:59 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: I fervently hope the Departure is very soon. I find lately that I am running out of rope to hold on to, and it seems that my priorities are running as Rapture, immediate death, or living here. I really, really want me and mine to be gone from here.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 15142

Posted By: GaryRamey -
Date: 6/5/2018 4:38:11 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: This hypothesis falls right in line with the alien teachings of Scientology and as you can see from visiting their website, they have been very busy as of late. I don't see them as being "the Harlot" from Revelations, but I could definitely see them joining forces with the Catholic/Episcopalian etc. churches particularly if they begin to espouse the "alien" theme as well.