Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, July 20, 2018   10:00:52 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Ennochous
Posted By: Anton
7/2/2018 9:16:29 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Absolutely Excellent,Pete!Sending this far and wide.Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15230

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/2/2018 1:02:13 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: There's an additional choice as to the identity of the two witnesses. The olive trees, lamp stands (Rev. 11:4), cherubim on the ark, the men who accompanied the Lord to Sodom and Gomorrah, the men who were at Christ's tomb when He resurrected, who were there when He ascended to heaven, etc. They are angels. Michael and Gabriel? I've just recently come across this theory and would appreciate comments from anyone who has studied it. So far, I don't see any problem with it.

Otherwise, Elijah and Moses get my vote. This article is well done, as usual.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15231

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/2/2018 10:03:17 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: It's been said that when war is just about to start, the powers that be call their envoys and representatives back home before the fireworks start. Hal Lindsey is on of the few true Watchmen left on this planet. If Hal is called home soon, regardless of his age, I gotta believe that that would be a HUGE sign for fellow Watchmen all over the world. I don't know why that just came to me, but it did...and if that would indicate that homecoming was close, I just got chills down my spine. Not wishing bad to Hal, but he's like the last one left compared to all that have gone home in the past few years.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15232

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/3/2018 1:01:06 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I often pray that the rapture will occur during Hal Lindsay's lifetime. It only seems right. Based on current world events, it could well be.