Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   9:25:13 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Is the 4th of July a Religious Holiday?
Posted By: Gracemer
7/5/2018 11:45:45 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This article moved me. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude that I had the great good fortune to be born in the USA.

The mainstream media carefully sanitizes how bad it is in the rest of the world, even in Western Europe and the UK now that they have been Islamicised. The citizens of these countries (and others) are nearly helpless because they are either unarmed or have been disarmed. The freedoms we enjoy were purchased for us at the barrel of a gun. God-hating totalitarians mean to kill us all unless we join them in their insanity. Some of them are right here in America, holding public office, owning giant news corporations, and preaching communism and atheism to our kids in college classrooms. How can we remain a free country when so many of our citizens are afraid to even be ridiculed, scorned or called mean names? To unashamedly share our faith in Christ?
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15237

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/5/2018 9:31:04 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, I hate to sound so pessimistic, but the time to MAGA, rediscover the love for this country, rediscover the BLESSINGS being born in this country, has long past us by. I firmly believe this undermining and usurping loyalty and fidelity for the U.S. is part and parcel of the destruction of North, South, and Central America, and an explanation of why 1/3rd of the worlds population wont be a player during the Tribulation. We HAVE collectively crossed the Rubicon, so to speak. Its nice to try and be optimistic about rising from the ashes, but I believe, in a convoluted sort of way, it HAS to happen. This breakdown of a free society, IMHO, was spoken about over 2000 years ago. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men wont be able to do a thing about it. The only consolation is that Homecoming is that much closer because of it.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15239

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/6/2018 2:20:22 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: MichaelM, I agree with you that in the end, America will fall, but we are enjoying what is probably our last gasp of freedom and greatness right now. Things that could end it are the rapture or the election, or otherwise, of a globalist president--even a globalist controlled senate or congress could cripple us. The global economy could crash, or natural disaster(s) could put us out of commission. But right now, let's just enjoy it and work and pray hard to keep it going. Some people are waking up from their trance. I think that may make them more open to the gospel as well.

God controls all. There's a reason why He put Trump in the White House. I don't know what that reason is. We didn't deserve it on many levels.